Sunday, February 16, 2014

Caleb's Valentine

 Above is a picture of the Valentine's Day card Caleb and his classmates were asked to make for someone they love. I'm sure most kids in the class made theirs for their mom or dad. Maybe a grandma or grandpa. But I had to giggle when I opened Caleb's card to find to whom he loved and made his card for.
Gracie has been with us since Caleb was 2 months old. He will never know life without her until she finishes hers. This card was a reminder of why I put up with the endless shedding that I HATE with a passion. Other than her shedding, she really is such a good girl. We really hit the jackpot with this ugly mutt rescue! Thank you Gracie for loving us. I know you mean a lot to a certain little boy! 

1 comment:

Ashlee Merback said...

I am jealous. I wish I had a dog. Love, Tanner