Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gym

I love to work out. It has always been a big part of my life and is necessary for my mental/physical health. I need it. All I have to say is that my gym here in Issaquah is amazing. I know it sounds cheesy, but it has been a huge blessing for me in this transition of leaving everything we knew and loved to come to a place we would only be for a year. My classes rock. They push me. I am frequently sore, and the classes are helping me get my body back (I've lost 12 pounds in the last 2 months)!

Here is a video on one of the classes I take 3 times a week. Jealous? You should be:-). It is a blast. I WISH the Gold's in Orem had GRIT. I plan to work my hardest to get them to bring it in. I will miss my gym and the girls there when we move.  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Way to go with the weight loss!!! I watched the video. I'm all about crazy workouts, but that class scares me a bit! 30 minutes, though?? I can do anything for 30 minutes...I think.