Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

One more Halloween down! I love Halloween. It was pretty low key this year though. This is the first Halloween that Dan has missed since Caleb was born. Not sure how we've made it this long. He was able to get home in time to see them in their costumes though. It was a fun night, but I was surprised how few trick or treaters were in our neighborhood. Today I realized that Halloween isn't nearly as fun when I'm not eating candy right now:-(. We are sending 90% of Caleb's candy to the hospital with Dad tomorrow. Best part is, Caleb didn't even blink an eye when we said for him to choose a few pieces and put the rest in a bowl to take to the hospital. Love that boy! 

Unfortunately the days of  choosing Caleb's costumes are over. We've had a good run, but this year he wanted to be batman. I still think he's cute! As for the little lady? I think she is the cutest monster around! Anyone who knows Codi will understand why this is so funny. She IS a monster! Although she seems to be growing out of some of her monstrous behaviors! 
The kids often dance when we leave the gym because there is music playing outside. I think they are adorable! 

2 comments:

Christine said...

So fun to catch up on your blog! Miss you guys!

Jill H. said...

They look so cute! And the pink monster outfit is the BEST!!